Black Soap Recipe: 7 ingredients to Make Black Soap for DRY SKIN
Have you been longing and wishing to combat your dry skin worries?
Have you also been looking for the black soap recipe for dry skin?
Your pains have been felt by Debbie Ibiyemi and she has provided a black soap recipe for dry skin
In this post, you will be learning how to create a black soap yourself to make your skin glow and at the same time hydrate your skin.
- 300g raw black soap
- 100g pure unadulterated honey
- 1 tablespoon aloe Vera gel (I like fruit of the earth)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon carrot powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ripe papaya fruit powder
- 1/2 tablespoon rice powder
Now that you are aware of the needed ingredients, it is time to know the procedures to create the black soap
1. Mix all the powder actives in the honey and leave in a covered jar For one week. Use a spatula to mix it once daily
2. Pound your soap in a mortar with aloe gel and gradually add the honey. Keep pounding till you reach your desired consistency. If it is too hard, add a bit more honey or aloe gel
3. Package in a covered container for use
– You need to get a measuring scale even if you are producing for home use
– when making soaps, add ingredients based on what you want to achieve
– carrot, turmeric and papaya are herbs that work great together
What did you learn? Please share with me in the comments